Saturday, March 28, 2009

Me,Tonyong & Terry

1)yoh!we hv a new character now! 2) Tat is.....(nervous,swallowing) 3) Cow! 4) Not cow!(Err~) 5)ah,watever!introduce urself!(Hi...I'm Maemi)
6)Maemi is a japanese name,let me tell u d meaning 7)It means...Smile of Truth 8)U're rude!mian mian 9)quite d mian mian(kick u hate u!) 10)anywhr,seem tat u r a cow,y don jst name urself moomoo o ushi(cow) o milk? 11)u r not creative!u should hv a nicer name of course! 12)then,y don jst name s daiben(faece),seem tat u lk them(u r silly yeh...)

The new character is designed upon d request of Mis-------S Tonyong
& she named it s MAEMI whch means Smile of Truth
So,Tonyong Preechavutinant(puding-nan) u should thks to this creative,nice,hlpful & pro "designer"~~knw who lah hoh??hehe(I'm waiting for u,u knw?)

THE DAY OF ME,TONYONG & TERRY
Mochi rabbit play by<--
Shirley(me)
Maemi play by-->
Tonyong
Tauke "liang cha" play by-->
Terry
Here r our's short trip's "journey"

my caremel cho. drk~~& Maemi's cow fingers
Me & Tonyong

Today's noon,I went to THE SPRING to meet wif Tonyong & Terry(wah,T & T,haha)
I meet Terry=to hand him d mochi rabbit's key chain he buy frm me(full sets ah~~Terry,u r such a fren,hahaha,arigatoo gozaimas~~~~ ^^) & I met Tonyong=i 1 her's japanese learining paper sets & she 1 me 2 accompany her to buy her" shirt"( printer ink,She pronouns d word "ink" same lk d mandarin ''shirt'' sound =='')
Through this short trip,i realy fel a little regret of myself(u r such a loser,shirley....*sigh*)
My regretful:
1)I should try othr japanese meal instead of owes hving d SAME meal everytime i ate japanese meal....I owes order chicken ramen.................................................................... >:'(
(useless shirley!!once u 1 2 go or wish 2 go 2 Japan or 1 2 b a japanese-kch--srwk's lady,u should try eve------ry japanese foods!not owes ramen!!n not owes d chicken favour de!!!YISH!!!)
2) wat i 1 is COFFEE(espresso),a bitter taste of coffee,no sugar de......but intead i end up wif a cho drk.......added wif sugar!!!!!(AHHHHHHHHH!!)
Actually,i'm really really really an OUTDATED girl....hmmm,i should learn mor frm Tonyong & Terry,to b an UPDATED person!
I realy luk so dummy during d moments in Starbucks....
When i luk d choices of drk on d board...I really BLURRRRRRRR
(nandayoo kore?! espresso?caremel??hah??ehh???????................................??????)
I really hv to improve my eng s well(a must & should)
& at ONE-TJ,i'm really sucks in computer thgs & blablabla those high-technology items
luking at those wires,words of wat RMB,wat B,wat G???apa-apa lah,headset,lantop's brand(wat Dwell ahh & hp lah blablabla).......i realy dun understand wat r they & their's functions
.......................................................................................................................................................
I should go out frequently instead of owes staying at home... 2 b a ''zai nv''
But,i realy enjoy d trip 2day wif Tonyong & Terry(since when d 3 of us bcum close 2gether?haha~yalah yalah,i'm frendly to both of them lah,but this 2 nvr seem 2 b close during lk me wif them,hahaha)
Next time,i want to go Igloo~~& i want to b UPDATED!!!(& i should kep fit 2day,seem i consumed sugar!!!)









No comments:

Post a Comment