Sunday, April 12, 2009

spread "disease" from MAEMI!


Once if i hvn went to bed after 12.35am(at night of course),i sure will suffer from "INSOMNIA"!(TONYONG PREECHAVUTINANT!!r u spreading ur "disease" to me???)
My mind wil went excited & energetic,eventhough i closed my eyes...it will still spinning,spinning & spinning the whole round
& until i hv to force myself to relax(i'm realy tired z_z)
& the time had move to 5am....
The 1st time,i found tat hving insomnia was fun(i even 1 2 try for 1 times to stay awake whole night)
i nvr stay awaked in early dawn or midnight...(eventhough i was in d bed)
but after a few hours,i wil slept & found tat it was realy tiring on d nxt mrng...
realy can felt tat u can slep d whole day...
However,i'm not truly hving heavy insomnia lah
jst d mind of mine won't relax sometimes...
& sometimes i don even get it whether did i slept or not???

Recalling back frm my memories land...
My frend-David asked me :"so...r u planning to study f6?"
"yup"
''but f6 is tough,rite?why don u get supplyment frm yayasan?"
".................."
There r many of my frens did ask d same que lk him
They told me f6 is hard to study,hard to score A & blablabla
& Oftenly i wil doubt my decision,thking tat "am i making d gud decision?"
i compared d situation of if i prefer uni or college wif if i prefer f6
I realy thk tat for my current situation,f6 is d best way for me
I can do & accomplish lots of thg tat i wanted to fulfil in this 1 1/2 years
I can enjoy more memory of schlife & anythgs in this 1 1/2 years
Eventhough i hv to walk & spend more time tat d others,i still want to enjoy once more time of my youth moments
I sure wil miss d schlife so mch once i stepped in uni
& regret if i didn't appreciate it b4
Come to thk of it,
d roads of life nvr come straight smoothy to everyone
no matter whch road u choose
u wil face hardships & unlucky
but u wil owes hv d result for d path tat u hv chosen
so,no matter is f6 or uni or college,
they r o not easy
& they r no "false" & "true" whcever road u chose
I'm 18 years old now
not a young girl anymore
& hving d faith of d road tat i chosen.....

No comments:

Post a Comment