Saturday, May 23, 2009

Form 6 Sc 2 class

(bek)Jing,Winnie & Kristine
(front)Shi Jing,Yan Hui & Grace
AHHHhh!!no hp in sch ahh!
Fanny(wohhh)
Ah Jee,Kenny & Wee Ann(both of them luk uncomfortable been hug...)
vernon & "flying dragon"-saint hun
doremifa...
vivian & winnie
2 maths expert
Ah Jing(outside our classroom)
Shi Jing & Winnie
our classroom~
our MC speaker-Kenny Ho is starting his "speech" agen...
our sch outside scene~niceeeeeeeeeee!

broke d rules by bringing hp 2 sch!!! Xx(don k 2 mch abt it!)
luk at Vivian kutu!( ^^v )
Ah Jing is reading d comics...==''


Hui Ting brg camera 2 sch...she took lottttttttttttts of pic of our classmates
BUT
my pic is not mor than 1(i thk so)
*sobs*
soooo,during in d library
I fill in my "kosong place" by myself(tek sum of my pic)
however,in d library=thr is no nice background...
T_T
FINE,nxt time i wil tek pic in d toilet,comp lab,che lab,bio lab & blablabla
at least give d chance mahhh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment