Saturday, August 1, 2009

FrieNDs + EaTinG :]

Yesterday
a day of going out wif my friends
together we gather for
lunch + supper
Vivian Kutu + me
Lunch mates:Vivian,Winnie + Grace
Thanks to them
I settle my lunch problem(hiak hiak hiak)
1st time went out wif them=different feelings
thinking tat tis is how LIFE should be
realy enjoy tat moments
We chat + laughed
I think d ppl in d kopi-tiam might think tat
we r too over
hiak
but I like it
especially d topics of drunk experience
(I never drink liquor b4)
is realy a LOL
NEXT TIME
better DON
search for
Lemon Clement Tea Teddy Winnie(Vivian?)
for liquor until drunk
"DANGEROUS"
"AWAS"
EXCEPT if u don mind to get kiss by Winnie
HIAK HIAK HIAK
*sorry buddy!I'm saving d others :x
SUPPER
time:after wushu training
members:me,sallipan,michelle,foo ming + yik kim
Fruite Ice-introduce by Foo Ming
"WAHHHH!!Extra BIG"
Sallipan+me+michelle
michelle+me+foo ming
free-style?
2 white 2 blek
hey
tat girl wif white shirt
u...
acting despise kah?
hiak hiak
*yik kim doesn't like to tek pic
so he=camera man
if I put his pic
he might KILL me
:x

*I reliased*
*This is how LIFE should be*
*ENJOY*
.....
mati lah
I'm going to gain weight
:'x

3 comments:

  1. be tahan~~~
    mic u n f.ming de vry funi.... hahahaha!!!! i reli be tahan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. luk very keh hoh?
    jst lk d 3 of us got sumthg aneh
    hiak

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mean jst lk d 3 of us trying to get rid each other frm d photo

    ReplyDelete