Saturday, June 14, 2014

Aniself (7-8June.2014)   初めてた!

 Aniself basically is an event comprised of Japanese's anime and manga activity
previously was known as Haru Matsuri (Spring festival)
heard was organized by Anime Section of Art Club of SMK Green Road

Event mostly full of games,competition,cosplay and ect.



and here I made my first break through in
cosplay :x 
 
Have lots of complicated feeling when talking and thinking about
myself involved in cosplay

It was like feeling anxious,worry, scare and fun at the same time
and lots of reason accompanied with those feeling
well, will try to talk about "my cosplay feeling" later


There are lots of cosplayer gathered during the event 
and of course you will found cameraman and woman hunt 
cosplayer for photo shooting  xD


but honestly, the weather (1st day) was
 REALLY, REALLY SUPER HOT......
both outside and inside the hall
(only a few fans in the hall...)


 we bathed in sweat for sure 
and imagine you are wearing a wig and make up... D: 
well, luckily none of us got heatstroke 
and able to take lots of picture :) 


 
Gin(red hair) and Wei
in Rin and Haru's cos of "Free" 
(Iwatobi Swimming Club)
Gin as Rin and Wei as Haru
and I as Rin's sister, Gou :x

Together 3 of us went to the event together as a gang xD 
(It's quite a bit embarrassing and lonely if you go alone in your cosplay...)

we spent around 2 hours plus make up at Gin's house..
and during the whole process
I thought make up is kind of.......
troublesome....  :x
as I'm not really experience in make up 
and kinds of clumsy... orz
maybe my skill will get better if I involved into more further :x
It just like how other people said:

(cosplay) require practice..
 and it's true :(

another problem occur in Gou's cosplay was
I couldn't tied pony tail...  D,:
(due to the wig problem)
so the only way I could do 
was tie double pony tail...

ok...I ruined Gou D:


felt slightly regret of buying a wrong wig..
but it's still ok,maybe I still could use this wig
in other character or self design character (trying to be optimistic,haha)

 Some of Gin's friend came by been our little photographer :)
(Thanks a lots!)

 and randomly get to know some new friends of cosplayer :D
New technique of photo shooting, selfie xD 

 Shall call this scene as 
"the monkey and the tree" :p

 Sadly, didn't manage to take other cosplayer's photo 
as well as taking photo together D: 
we didn't walk much around the hall as well
(well, the hall is quite small and nothing much to have a look actually... :x )
 There were booths selling some drawings, soft toys, cup cakes(?),
games booth as well and ect
competitions like solo cosplay competition which cosplayer 
can show their talents up on the stage was hold as well 
heard there were also games competition but not so sure what games were those :x


It was quite usual during this kind of event,
where a huge notice board was displayed 
for drawers to drop their drawing on it :)



 Also help both of them take some photo xD
but normally some pictures ended up as a prank picture (done by me :p )

 Received some cos-card from some friends!
Didn't know that receiving cos-card would be so happy :D
Thank you very much! :DD 


***
As for the 2nd day I came as a passerby xD
but still met up with both of them 
and I became their photographer xD 

Luckily it rained and it was much cooler 
(but slippery..) 

 Characters of book seller and manga editor xD
 

 Some lovey-dovey photo (AwA

 A lots of funny things happened
and all of us have a great fun xD
  (above) doing "facial mask's scene" xD
look at those "paparazzi" ! (lol)


our creativity burst out that day
and completed some "mission impossible" xD
 well, besides the "snow couple scene",
we also have "mother in law's scene" as well
(specially done by me xDD)  

 Last sharing of photo: 3 of us in "Free" character :x
(oh gosh..I look so girlish... :x)
  
As it was my first time in cosplaying,
I thought cos in a female's character would be much easier 
for a beginner like me
but somehow I think I was wrong... orz


I'm not very girlish 
but my Gou's cosplay makes people around me 
thought me as a cute and sunshine female character 
(both my baby face and height portray me as that I guess :/ )

so some photographer asked me to pose some cute pose..
and... because I was too stiff so they gave up :x

I'm not sure because it was my first time or 
either because I'm not really good in letting others to take my photo
(mostly I'm the one who play the photographer role)
I always think that I'm not photogenic hence I didn't took much picture
 so suddenly when there are people asking you
"can I take your photo?"
and I was like "are you sure you are ok with me?" in a shock look
(ya,I'm not confident... orz)


lots of people around me always complaining or give hint to me 
that I look dull from top till the bottom :/
well, I know it's true but it's still hurt you know
when you guys say so 
and I kept remembering it until right now :(


searching for ways to be able to look even better,
but it really took me courage to do so
is not that I want to be boyish,
I just prefer a casual,comfortable,not too fancy appearance


In an adult's age and
 I know that I should be in a proper lady or women's look
 and yet I still look like a young, high school girl 
I don't think it's bad to be look young though :/


I tried cosplay not only because I'm interested in it
but as well as trying to learn make up and ways of tidy up myself
so that I can look a bit better than how I am right now... 
I'm not sure whether it will works out or not 
it maybe a bit wasteful when you have to spend money 
to buy wig, clothes and others for cosplaying
but there are some benefits in another way


at first I also thought it was quite wasteful in playing cosplay 
(I'm sorry to say this...)
plus most of us have no income :(

but Japan's cosplayer,Kaname 
makes me realize the gain of cosplaying :
come into contact with make up or to look even better,
 you will try to take good care of your facial, diet and daily practice
and to try to save money
 you will try to make your own cloths and other required material
so you build up sewing skills and handwork
something like that 
 it was like at the same time you cosplay, you learn something
 I'm not sure I can be like what he say, but guess bit by bit will make a change...



I know it maybe a bit childish in my age (though I'm still young)
involved in cosplay
people around you might say
"you are not growing up at all", ":acting like a kids" ect
but
I only have one life, and I'm getting older year by year 
If I don't try things that I wanted to do
I may regret further later 
living envious of the others doesn't make me feel happy at all :(


my first time in cosplay,
I felt happy and fun but at the same time feeling down as well
due to that I'm not skillful enough to bring out the character
and stiff, not photogenic enough in photo taking
but I guess it was just a beginning :) 


I don't know how many years I can play cosplay
how many years I can still doing things that I like
how many years,how many years....

but to be able to do things that you wanted to do
 makes you feel your life are meaningful

No comments:

Post a Comment