Sunday, September 20, 2009

OuTgOinG---I luv U 96 Coffee HoUsE


19/09 Sallipan's birthday
her fren-Zhen Jun(organiser)plan to an outgoing s wel s
celebrating her birthday
so together,d 9 of us:

me sallipan zhen jun shi ting micheal ah huat

vernon wee ann andy

went to Jln song jln jln cari makan

tis is d place whr we hv dinner-I love u 96 coffee house

don knw y it name it lk tis?anywhr,creative




Inside d shop(like d table setting)


















we d girls hv d same meal,red fish rice set

* quite blur=sallipan hungry(so she can't stand anymor)

:x jst kidding,sallipan




sallipan drink + my drink(orange)

reali 100% nice!!!

I thk,I drink fully rather than I eat fully ==












boys gossip(outside d shop)










group photo at Taman Sahabat

I kep on wondering y wee ann said tat ah huat tek tis pic very well

finally I understand

luk at those 2 who owe to get beat--micheal + wee ann

wat d hell r they doing at my bek?!!

*spoil my image




camera man=ah huat

vernon is not in=he hv go bek


Lastly,Happy Birthday

Sallipan
forgive me I can't manage to brg u to sing K, boleuvard + wat Isabella

I'm unable to handle a huge no. of medical fee :x

u wait lah
until I bcum older enough
to b able drive better than now


anywhr

don remember my words,hiak :x

1 comment:

  1. i'm here...
    1st of all.. TQ very much....
    i wil ows rmb d moment...
    i miss it alot~ T.T

    T-H-X seniorss......
    lurve u all....

    ReplyDelete