Tuesday, October 13, 2009

C O M I N G B A C K

FINALLY

Mochi Rabbit's comics is B A C K

I dunno is thr realy many of d viewers r waiting 4 tis moment

4 a "long" time o not

but stil glad tat thr is sum1 conscious of mochi rabbit's existence

Thanks,Sze Ting :)

On 12th Oct 09,my work hv been published on d newsppr

---"Guo Ji Shi Bao"(国际时报,少年副刊)

well...

not realy many ppl knw abt it :'(

*only Alison saw it by herself,anywhr thks to her 4 teking notice


D reason 4 didn't post comics on blog is all bcs of tis

I was waiting my work to b "acknowledge" by newsppr 1st

then I wil fel S A F E T Y enough to post comics through blog

so

Sorry if I hv mek u guys kep on waiting

Tis is d *C L E A R & T R U E * version of d comics tat published on newsppr






I hv a R E Q U E S T

I realy hope tat if any1 pass by my blog

& view mochi.r's comics

P L E A S E

DO DROP DOWN SOME COMMENTS

no matter is short o long

at least leave sum words b4 u move

ur comments can b a A D V I C E for me

to I M P R O V E my skill

so don hesitate

don lazy

& don just bla bla read over



T H A N K YOU

谢谢

ありがと ございます

감사합니다
*Support Mochi Rabbit*
*Mochi Rabbit Fighting!*

No comments:

Post a Comment