Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sorry,I'm late again!




We hv 2 new characters came out,tat is Tata (嗒嗒)+ an unknown creature
*lol,paiseh paiseh
Tata=duck=winnie
unknown creature(wearing an elephant cap)=kutu=vivian
both of u can request to change or give a name to them~
D way how both tis creature were born:
1)Kutu usually wil call winnie:Tata,so when I kep on repeating tis words
it sound lk "duck duck"
hence,a duck was born in d name of "Tata" :D
2)actually I was trying to design vivian into an elephant
but....is not suitable for her(she lks elephant)
doesn't means tat she lks so she wil lk to b :x
and yet she hv a nick name=kutu
............
In d end,I draw out tis unknown creature whch is wearing an elephant cap
tis creature can b a..kutu s well(cute,different species kutu,haha)
but I hvn give a name to it
so,vivian u try to thk a name 4 "urself"
:]
sorry,maemi!
meanwhile I'm still thking abt ur character's comics
nid time~
anywhr,pls continue support mochi rabbit's comics
I knw sumtm I came late to publish
I wil try to publish sum of them on newsppr s well----"Guo Ji Shi Bao"(国际时报)
lastly,leave sum comments here b4 u leave,thks!
*dun b kiang siap mah,leave a few words won't used up mch time

No comments:

Post a Comment