Sunday, November 29, 2009

Young So's Ice-Cream

Ok,I'm a person who realy lk to E.A.T
*especially desserts :x
but I fear abt been obese s well ==''
BUT,when thr is new thg came out
should tek a try,rite?
So,yesterday
after I brought Sallipan frm scout activity
we both went to
Young So's Ice-Cream :)
*It is a shop open by Korean ppl !_!
seem tat I'm quite affected by korean atmosphere bcs of SJ
so...
Is a MUST 4 me to go thr!!! >w<
Young So's Ice-Cream shop decoration
*thumb up 4 both hand*
It is a realy small shop,but give a warm + cute atmosphere :)
*I'm telling d TRUTH
Young So's Ice-cream Choco cookies(RM3)
usually baked cookies r very hard,rigid
*sumtm jst dun get it whether is u r bitting d cookies o d cookies bite u?
but Young So's cookies r not tat rigid + it taste nice(not too sweet at o) :]
Sallipan *_*v
I order a Patbingsu(korean red bean ice shaved)
It is an ingrediant mix wif fruites,ice-cream,sweets,red-beans,chocolate syrup+ice
I was to eager to try patbingsu
so I quickly stir it b4 I remember to tek down d pic
hence,I replaced it wif another patbingsu pic(below)
Patbingsu taste ok,but u mst stir well b4 u eat
+ it cost RM6(serve 4 at least 2 person's amount)
Sallipan order tis,but we both 4got d name
*paiseh*
d small,cute biscuits r actually chocolate biscuits
they r soft but taste gud bcs of chocolate within them
+ there r different shape of keropok on d "round plate"
nice + crunchy
*but d round plate tasteless ==''
jst lk ice-cream cone
2 fishy in patbingsu
both of us r jst too boring + playful ==''
There r many foods at Young So's
lk sweet potato salad sandwishes,Yogurtice-cream bbeongtuigi palte,yogurt ice-cream,
coffee lattae,ginseng tea + others korean style desserts
but I hvn try them yet ==
so I wil try to tek a chance to try them...all?(mayb?lol)
on d way to my car,sallipan saw tis
spongebod is falled n get stuck between d window screen n rack
Tat spongebod mek me thk abt...GRACE
hence I took down tis photo
4 Grace.....
Grace is abandoned by other soft-toys....
*poor thg* :x
Young So's Ice-cream
venue:Jln Song(behind Starbucks)
Time:10am-10pm
Rest:Monday
Anywhr,Thks 2 Sally
4 accompany me to enjoy korean's desserts
*n sorry 4 selecting d time after ur scout activity
Let's go thr agen nxt time
to mek fren wif them :)
*escpecially d young korean guy,I understand,lol

No comments:

Post a Comment