Friday, May 16, 2014

Archery! 一緒に遊ぼうよ!

Met old teammates by having Japanese cuisine and gave in some nostalgia old stories :)
Feels really great when you found out that you have compatible teammates,
although we could be considered as retired athletes right now... (haha)


 
After a very full dinner, went to have a walk at a nearby shopping mall (City one) and ended up trying archery!
I've always wanted to try it since at KK,but doesn't grab the chance:x
Finally, I played it this time at Kuching! TT皿TT











Our big brother xD















Our younger sister xDD










and the handsome me :P
 The Taiji triplet in archery! :D 
(ohh,at last we did took a triplet photo last night!)
looks so cool! lol xDD



It's really required lots of strength to pull the bow until your arrow reach its head,
hand should not bend and shake, 
and the tail of the arrow should aim right in front of your eyes (@_@)
feels kind a little different from Japanese kyuudou (弓道) which the arrow is actually pull till reach your ears :x 
but still archery or 弓道 , both just look so cool and awesome :D
(but I would prefer 弓道 more :x )


well, did gave in some good shoot and of course some even running out of the circle of target ! :x
can't really aim well
I guess I will become much more pro if I'm willing to pay more and practice xDD
It is encourage to go in a group which you could play more arrows in a reasonable price! :DD
we played around 36 arrows and I felt it was not enough xDDD
once you try it,you will ask for more :P



















After that, bet on RM5 to watch our big brother to play the machine which pay token to grab dolls 


And it was a failure that RM5 we didn't manage to grab even a doll!
He spent another RM5 and.....he got a very cute giraffe! 
omg, this little cute thing actually cost RM10! ==lll
I now finally understand why people are willing to spent lots of money just to grab the doll
it is actually challenging your patient and satisfaction ==llll
I guess I will just shut my eyes close to prevent seeing those calling money-dolls ( /_\)



An awesome,fun and tiring Thursday night :)

I didn't wasted my precious time :))
and I wanted to try archery again next time! :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment