Thursday, May 1, 2014

コスプレ イベント 2014 (Kch Sentral)

A mini cosplay event at Kuching Sentral (12/4/2014)!
 
Well,just went there to have a peep and try to fullfill my "cosplay photographing mission" (cough)
But in fact,was actually invited by a cosplayer friend :p   














 Starting my mission's journey with an awkward feel as I don't know what should I do been together with them....
So took some silly pictures....
(ahem,just wanna show that they were busy! 
no ill intension,ahem! xD)


 












Gin finally debut into the cosplay's world! 
She was cosplaying own designed character :)
At first look, she really looks like those Japanese rocker singer! :O  



















Some other cosplayers also came to play on the event!















 I shall named this picture as 
"Cosplayer's Discussion" 
lol









 Kofuku from Noragami :D 
she is a cute one :)






































Akaito and Kaito from Vocaloid :)
wow,that was really a high heel :x

  
 
Vocaloid Kagamine Lens from Senbonzakura
Both of them cos as a couple because using the same color wig 
and of course Gin who wore red trousers took the male's role xDD

 Every cosplayers (workers) posing on the stage 
after their cat walk show (meow)

 And there was also a mini concert!
Gin and the Senbonzakura sang Shingeki no Kyojin's op
GUREN NO YUMIYAAAAAAAAA 
xDD 

After that was photography session!
 













Lots of spectators asked for photo taking with them :)











And I'm also busy using my unskilful technique to take lots of their photos xP
Though I'm not a professional one, but always found enjoyable to take cosplayer photo :)
Hopefully one day I have the chance to involve in those true photography session of cosplay (blink blink)












And also finally met up Armin :D
glad that I didn't scare her off with my "to hua" face(豆花脸) :s














 Our handsome Kaito :)



Everyone was really happy taking photo with the cosplayer
including this brother which looks like really immersing in the joyful lake xD
Yo brother,I can understand your feeling
because sailor uniform are really the best! 最高だ!  \(w < )
Not forgetting a group photo :)
 
 Opps!Spring's version have come! xDD


At first it was really awkward because we don't even know each other and for no reason I stick with them ran up and down the whole shopping mall to accompanied them to give out candy and free food voucher (the cosplay event was hold by a new opening food court boss which wanted to invite people to visit their food court :) 


There were some people got attracted by Gin (during candy giving) and asked for taking photo together like the hair salon worker xDD 

But it was quite fun as well when following them behind (like a stalker or a ghost,aiks :s)

and when seeing a group of cosplayer sticking together, a strange feeling came to me, make me thought that they were cool :p
Conversely out of my imagination, found out that most of them were actually a shy baby xD
*(especially our Kaito :p )



Did have a fun time (though the event was a bit cheerless :x )
and I also spotted a handsome hair stylist from one of the hair salon! LOL 
(that hairstyle was really good-looking! xDD oh gosh, got attracted by the hair style on the 1st sight actually xDD)  


Hope that Kuching will have even more Japanese culture event so that we can enjoy even more fun :)
 














 
Lastly,
I really llike this combination! xDD
 

No comments:

Post a Comment