Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I'm a korean today :x

OK!

Today I'm a korean :x

I went to try korean BBQ for my dinner

KOREAN DA OM B.B.Q HOUSE

is the target :)

venue:Jalan Song,Kuching(Sarawak) :x

It situated behind starbucks

can't find it?

I think if u walk the whole Jln Song,u sure can find it lah XD

*joking*



korean style sushi

the upper part=beef sushi(RM12)

the lower part=vegetable sushi(RM9)

taste:not bad,but it's quite hard to bite off the laver/seaweed

so u need to eat the whole thing in 1 bite


SAMGYEPSAL(RM25)

I don't really know what this meat is(but sure is not chicken)

most probably will be beef

BBQ-ing

Kimchi

if u order BBQ meal,then u will get 4 small plate of korea tradisional common dishes

kimchi,bean sprout,korean pancake+cabbages

as we know kimchi taste:

sweet,sour + spicy

however

for me,a person who don't really eat spicy stuff

KIMCHI IS REALLY SPICY LAH!!! ><

fail to be a "korean" XD

Me + Tonyong went to a shop which sell soft toys

yahhh....tonyong,why ur head got dung?


suprisely,Yu Full's sister is working at here

she is quite friendly :)

hope that 1 day,mochi rabbit can be 1 of the soft toy
T>T

let the black rabbit ganti 1st lah







Me + Terry

look like sister + brother right?LOL+sssssssssss

Terry,call sister! ><

After loitering at the shop

again,went to Young So's Ice Cream shop

this is my 2nd time for coming to this shop

but the young korean guy is not at there :'(

(why?!!!!)

Terry + his friend

Patbingsu!

Tonyong snatch this photo=nice *nod*

I snatch this picture

this is the comparison between a camera + a handphone's camera capability

well...obviously,camera won XD

and I think I like patbingsu more + more


Orea ice-cream blended(RM6)

I try a little

taste:it does taste like orea...but not too sweet

Anywhere,I'm gaining more experience about korean dishes+desserts now :)

however...

KIMCHI IS REALLY SPICY *cry*

*I fail,haha

No comments:

Post a Comment