Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The memory of 3rd Borneo Cup Wushu Competition

My trip to Sibu was actually ended on 21st Dec
well...It mayb quite late 4 me to post tis
but still I post it
*actually d post of "slice it+sew it bek" is an illustration of my trip in Sibu
CMAA won 15 gold,3 silver + 3 broze :)
CMAA was d overall champion
however Sibu wushu Team won d Borneo Cup
due to their marks collection was higher than us :(
anywhr,we did quite well 4 tis competition :)
congratulation for all of the members *appaluse*
me,Michelle,Sallipan + Tommy
Line up
I was taken without knwing it
*of course,I'm performing at tat time=full concentration
After d 2 days of competition
we went to eat sushi :)
me,Tommy,De Mei,Sallipan,Michelle + Meng
During tat moments,Meng challenged Tommy 4 eating wasabi fully
ok...Meng won for it as Tommy din accept d challenge XD
During d dinner of 3rd Borneo Cup Wushu Competition
it seem lk my spec was mor famous than me yah...
our new rookie=De Mei Mei was jst too naughty :(
Taiji female group
Our 2 childish coach XD
they jst lk to hv fun
owes create a humourous atmosphere among CMAA
Everyone doesn't forget tat christmas is cuming soon
CMAA members sang "Friend"
..............
well,honestly
I fel mor comfortable 4 staying wif tis bunch of members
eventhough mor than half of them r junior+s
at least I don fel grievance tat mch
but
a bit of lonely
I oso felt sad & regret frm tis trip
sad bcs I lose
eventhough I only hv 2 opponents
1 is my junior=sallipan + 1= sabah
I lose 2 both of them in my 1st event 4 d 1st day=Taiji Quan
I didn't give a clear movements 2 d judges + my movements r not "open" enough
tis was wat I got frm 1 of my coach who was a judge s well
congratulation to myself
I hv a collection of gold,silver + a BROZE now
haha
don understand I should fel happy or dissapointed 4 tis
anywhr I wan 2 revenge bek
I did quite well 4 d 2nd day in Taiji Jian
coach,senior,uncle,leader+d members all praised tat I did very well
however
I lose to sallipan by 0.01 mark
& won a silver medal
U might think tat since tat there is only 3 opponents fighting each other
no nid 2 worry 4 doesn't win a medal
but tis is a PRIDE to us
& u might think s well tat losing is nothg
I'm an athlete,so u might don understand d feeling of losing to ur own junior
I don want to blame her 4 winning me
and I don hv to blame her 4 tat
she just got what she deceived
I lose bcs of my appearance,hair style + music
they claimed tat my music were too fast + I luk lk no spirit,giving a bad expression
s I didn't mek up XD
I thought tat is o rite 4 don mek up s tis is not a huge comptt lk SUKMA
lol
I lose bcs of those reasons
I finally understand how Diana Bong felt when she lose to her junior
in d whole world wushu championship
it reali hurt....
eventhough I said nvm,is ok
but it truly hurt me
I don hope to let d others thk tat I unable to withstand of losing
is jst tat
I'm dissapointed
as everyone is cheering 4 d other side
but no 1 stand by my side on tat moment
& I regret bcs of didn't tek mch photo wif d other members
especially wif sallipan
wif d girls
so I'm jealous bcs she taken sooooo many pic wif michelle :(
I'm paiseh lah,do u knw?
lol
anywhere,I will stand up agen & work harder
mayb it give me an experience 4 been a loser 1st
so nxt time I wil b mor tough
Hwaiting

No comments:

Post a Comment